How to write a good product description.
Facts – 87% of buyers read the product descriptions before they purchase any product or service online
What is a Product Description?
A product description is the marketing copy that explains what a product is and why it’s worth purchasing. The purpose of a product description is to supply customers with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they’re compelled to buy.
Importance of good product Description.
- Look Professional
- Boost Conversion rate
- Boost for SEO
- Trust & Credibility.
Example of good Product Discription
Step By Step Guide to write Product Description.
Writing product description
The main aim of a product description is to tell the audience what the product does and why they should buy it.
Steps – Planning Phase
- Know your audience
- Define the Target Group suitable for product/services
- Understand most valuable features to highlight
- Interests of the Product users
- Challenges faces by product/services users and how your product solves it.
Steps – Implementation Phase ( Steps to writing a Product Description)
- Descriptive headline
- Benefits focused introduction
- List of benefits and features
- Good visibility and easy to read (8 – 10 words sentence)
- Natural language and tone according to product/industry
- Additional information (packages, Country origin, generic name,Part no etc)
- Optimize for search engine ( use keywords)
- Include FAQ’s (frequently asked questions)
- Call to action
Social Media Secrets are out!!!
Social media Secrets are Out!!! Want a Social media marketing Expert for your Company- Sobo Solutions is here to serve you to grow. Enquire Now Call Now Facebook - Most...
17 elements of high-converting Facebook ads (with examples)
17 elements of high-converting Facebook ads (with examples) Develop a digital marketing strategy that drives growth with this FREE 72-page Digital Marketing Strategy Planner (with supporting...
Top Digital Marketing Strategies to use in 2021.
How Leading B2B Companies Are Shifting Digital Marketing Strategies? ‘As for February of 2020, Statista reports a 13% increase in digital marketing budget compared to August 2019...