How to write a good product description.
Facts – 87% of buyers read the product descriptions before they purchase any product or service online
What is a Product Description?
A product description is the marketing copy that explains what a product is and why it’s worth purchasing. The purpose of a product description is to supply customers with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they’re compelled to buy.
Importance of good product Description.
- Look Professional
- Boost Conversion rate
- Boost for SEO
- Trust & Credibility.
Example of good Product Discription
Step By Step Guide to write Product Description.
Writing product description
The main aim of a product description is to tell the audience what the product does and why they should buy it.
Steps – Planning Phase
- Know your audience
- Define the Target Group suitable for product/services
- Understand most valuable features to highlight
- Interests of the Product users
- Challenges faces by product/services users and how your product solves it.
Steps – Implementation Phase ( Steps to writing a Product Description)
- Descriptive headline
- Benefits focused introduction
- List of benefits and features
- Good visibility and easy to read (8 – 10 words sentence)
- Natural language and tone according to product/industry
- Additional information (packages, Country origin, generic name,Part no etc)
- Optimize for search engine ( use keywords)
- Include FAQ’s (frequently asked questions)
- Call to action